Account Management Level 1
New relationship managers need a solid foundation to effectively manage secured credit facilities of all sizes. Account Management Level One will cover a variety of topics specifically related to managing asset-based lending relationships. Effective communication, both external and internal, is stressed. This workshop will help you develop valuable technical skills to address loan restructures, anticipate credit issues and mitigate risk. You'll also learn the finer points of relationship management, such as negotiating credit provisions and leading a syndicate of lenders.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the primary responsibilities of relationship managers and the importance of the role within their organization
- Analyze a borrower’s collateral and financial trends to identify potential credit issues or fraud
- Recognize the credit implications of a borrower’s request and know how to respond appropriately
- Recommend the terms of a loan restructure and negotiate key provisions
- Respond appropriately to field exam recommendations
- Manage key internal and external relationships, including unique issues in leading a syndicate of lenders
- Avoid lender liability
Recommended for: Relationship managers with 0-4 years of experience in the role, and anyone who is interested in learning more about relationship management. Account executives, loan officers, portfolio managers and others in the asset-based lending industry with day-to-day responsibility for client accounts. See below for more information and contact email@example.com with any questions.
2020 Fall Account Management Level One
September 22 - 24, 2020Learn valuable technical skills to address loan restructures, anticipate credit issues and mitigate risk.
2021 Spring Account Management Level One
May 18 - 20, 2021Learn valuable technical skills to address loan restructures, anticipate credit issues and mitigate risk.
2021 Fall Account Management Level Two
September 14 - 16, 2021The Account Management Level Two Workshop is designed to assist the Account Manager in navigating complex issues pertaining to borrowers in asset based lending especially in a difficult economic climate.
In This Section
Learn online with SFNet
2020 Summer Operations Level Two
July 28-30, 2020
2:00-3:30 p.m. ET each day