SFNet's 40 Under 40 Awards
In This Section
- SFNet's Women in Secured Finance Conference
- SFNet's 40 Under 40 Awards
- SFNet's Asset-Based Capital Conference
- SFNet YoPro Leadership Summit
- SFNet's Cross-Border Lending Summit
- SFNet's International Lending Conference
- SFNet's Independent Finance Roundtable
- SFNet's Fintech & Innovation Forum
- Retail & Consumer Conference
The SFNet 40 Under 40 Awards, established in 2016, celebrate the achievements of young professionals in the secured finance industry — movers and shakers who exemplify true excellence in their careers and who also contribute to their communities
and the industry as a whole. SFNet’s 40 Under 40 recipients are the future of the secured finance community.
Nominations for the 2020 SFNet 40 Under 40 Awards are now closed.
UPDATEThe 40 Under 40 Awards in-person event has been postponed. We will update this page as details become available.
SFNet is taking steps to address our collective interests in regard to the COVID-19 crisis. To read CEO Rich Gumbrecht’s most recent statement to the secured finance community, click here.
To see our past SFNet 40 Under 40 recipients, click on year below for each 40 Under 40 Ceremony: