SFNet Young Professionals
New to secured finance or looking to take your career to the next level? Engage, learn, and grow with SFNet Young Professionals. Contributing to the SFNet YoPro community is a great way to build connections in the industry. You will quickly form relationships with your peers and get exposure to industry leaders as well.
SFNet YoPro group brings together the “under 40” crowd for networking, professional development and fun with programs such as:
- SFNet YoPro Leadership Summit. This annual event offers two days of education, insightful panel discussions, and networking in an informal setting.
- Building SFNet’s Glossary of Secured Finance Terms. Remember when you first started in the industry and had to quickly learn a whole new vocabulary? Our YoPros are creating a glossary of secured finance terms to help new hires get up to speed quickly. To contribute to the Glossary, click here.
- SFNet Education. SFNet’s education programs provide unparalleled opportunities to learn firsthand from leaders in the asset-based lending and factoring industries. On-demand, in-person, or virtual workshops cover all skill levels.
There are also several sub-committees within the YoPro group that provide an opportunity to get more deeply engaged with the community, including:
- Chapter Growth Committee. This cohort builds young professionals’ involvement in SFNet’s Chapters.
- SFNet Annual Convention Committee. This group assists in planning opportunities for young professionals to network and meet at SFNet’s Annual Conventions. Prior events included a young professionals’ reception on-site at the SFNet Annual Convention hotel and a YoPro panel.
- SFNet YoPro Leadership Summit Committee. This team plans SFNet’s Annual Leadership Summit. A variety of sub-committees are offered including: Entertainment, Membership, Programming and Sponsorship.
SFNet YoPro Newsletter
SFNet’s YoPro e-Newsletter is sent four times per year and features exclusive content for young professionals including interviews with up-and-comers in our industry, technology trends, career advice and young professional event recaps.
Meet our 40 Under 40 Winners
SFNet celebrates the achievements of young professionals in the secured finance industry – the movers and shakers who are shaping the future. Our 40 Under 40 awards recognize individuals who exemplify excellence in their careers and bring a strong commitment and voice to the industry at large. Get to know the previous winners.
SFNet YoPro Committee
Join SFNet Young Professionals
To see the SFNet Young Professional Committee members, click the link below.
We invite you to become part of the SFNet Young Professionals community. Membership is free and enables you to receive news and announcements as well as connect with other members of the SFNet YoPro community. Please note in 2020 you must be employed by a SFNet member organization to be involved with SFNet’s YoPro Committee.
2021 Winter Account Management Level Two
January 19 - 21, 2021Online
2021 Winter Introduction to ABL
January 26 - 28, 2021Online
2021 Winter Operations Level One
February 9 - 11, 2021Online
SFNet's Asset-Based Capital Conference 2021
March 9 - 11, 2021Live Online
2021 Winter Field Exam Level One
March 9 - 11, 2021Online
2021 Spring Underwriting Level Two
April 20 - 22, 2021Online
2021 Spring Introduction to ABL
May 4 - 6, 2021Online
SFNet's International Lending Conference 2021
May 11 - 13, 2021
2021 Spring Business Development Level One
May 12, 2021Online
2021 Spring Account Management Level One
May 18 - 20, 2021Online
2021 Summer Operations Level Two
June 8 - 10, 2021Online
2021 Summer Field Exam Level Two
July 13 - 14, 2021Online
2021 Summer Underwriting Level One
July 27 - 29, 2021Online
SFNet's YoPro Leadership Summit 2021
August 3 - 4, 2021
2021 Summer Introduction to ABL
August 17 - 19, 2021Online
2021 Summer Business Development Level Two
August 26, 2021Online
2021 Fall Account Management Level Two
September 14 - 16, 2021Online
2021 Fall Operations Level One
September 21 - 23, 2021Online
SFNet's 77th Annual Convention
November 3 - 5, 2021Phoenix, AZ