The Secured Finance Network strives to be the essential community for all organizations and professionals who deliver and enable secured finance. With
nearly 300 member companies and a 20,000-person active community including 22 chapters located throughout the United States, Canada and Europe, we continue to broaden our reach and impact. We further engage the international community through our
active work with the United Nations and World Bank.
Who can join?
Association membership is available to both lenders and service providers who enable secured financing. Membership is at the company level (employees of member companies are eligible for association benefits). Proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies, corporations and other business entities engaged in secured commercial lending, factoring, accounts receivable discounting or other forms of secured finance are eligible for membership.
What does it cost for a company membership to the national association?
Annual dues for lenders and service providers, effective January 1, 2023:
National membership includes:
- Unlimited on-demand education courses at no cost (beginning January 1, 2022)
- Free Crucial Conversations Webinar Series
- Free Quarterly Member Forums
- SFNetConnect live online events and educational programs with company-wide pricing (thousands of additional points of engagement at nominal cost)
- Advocacy support
- Comprehensive quarterly and annual data reports
- Discounted participation in all live events
- Discounted live education programs
- Participation in in SFNet’s Quarterly and Annual ABL and Factoring Benchmark Studies
- Subscriptions to The Secured Lender magazine
- Participation in SFNet Committees, Boards and Groups
- Connections with other SFNet members
The delta between member and non-member pricing is significant. If your employees are considering attending SFNet events or education classes, it pays to be a member. In addition, any lapsed membership is subject to a $1,000 re-application fee.
How does my company become a member?
Organizations interested in membership should reach out to James Kravitz, Business Development Director, at (917) 881-1247 or email@example.com. Each application for membership must be made in writing and contain an acknowledgment that the applicant has received and agrees to be bound by the by-laws of the association and any standards of conduct adopted by the Board of Directors.
Chapter membership is separate from national membership. Click below to visit a chapter you would like to join.