Women in Secured Finance
The mission of the SFNet Women in Secured Finance (WISF) group, formerly known as Women in Commercial Finance (WICF), is to promote the advancement of women in leadership in the secured finance industry through networking, education, and advocacy.
This group is a force in the historically male-dominated secured finance industry. As the demographic make-up of our workplaces are shifting, we are seeing more women joining our association and making their mark. Since its inception in 2013, WISF has been one of the largest, fastest-growing and active networks within our community.
In addition to sharing experiences, celebrating successes, and growing personally and professionally, our WISF members have taken part in a number of endeavors, including:
- A SFNet Women in Secured Finance Conference in New York City
- Networking events and panels in conjunction with national events, such as the SFNet Annual Convention, as well as SFNet Chapters featuring inspiring speakers such as Sallie Krawcheck, Venus Williams, and Dr. Sharon Melnick
- Fundraising for charities such as Dress for Success
- Fun social outings such as a golf clinic at Chelsea Piers
- Assisting in the creation of a mentor program that connects young professionals to seasoned executives
We invite you to become part of the SFNet Women in Secured Finance community.
Membership is free and enables you to receive news and announcements as well as connect with other members of the WISF community. We review applications to make sure that our membership is restricted to women genuinely engaged in the secured lending and factoring industries. Fill in the form below and we will contact you.