- CIT Serves as Sole Lead Arranger of $56 Million Financing for Container Ships
- Flight Rules for Risk Management - Top Takeaways from NASA's Norman Knight
- Gerber+ Funds Prominent NY-based Real Estate Holding Company
- Melinda Fricke Joins Pacific Western Bank as SVP, Business Development Officer for Asset-Based Lending in North Texas
- SFNet Provides Summary of Economic Aid Act
TSL Interview: Siena Healthcare Finance
October 9, 2019
By Michele Ocejo
In September, Siena Lending Group, ("Siena") announced the expansion of its national commercial lending capabilities with the launch of Siena Healthcare Finance. This new division of Siena will provide a broad range of asset-based lending solutions for small to mid-sized healthcare companies and other service providers.
Siena has hired Jennifer Sheasgreen to be president of Siena Healthcare Finance. Edward Kauffman will join the division as managing director in charge of new business originations. Sheasgreen and Kauffman have worked together since 2008 and have had a successful track record of building healthcare business units from the ground up.
To Read More Please Sign In
Subscribers to TSL can sign in to your account to view content. Simply click the “sign in” button on top your screen and enter your credentials, and the content will appear below. Please note employees of SFNet member organizations are entitled to a complimentary subscription. Nonmember subscription rate is $65 per year. If you are not a subscriber to The Secured Lender click here, once you have subscribed, please logout and login again and the content will appear below.