- Mountain Ridge Capital Announces Launch of Commercial Finance Business with Backing from Arena Investors
- Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking Provides $140 Million Revolving Credit Facility to a Rialto Capital Management and YourStorageUnits JV
- SFNet Presents Results of Groundbreaking Diversity, Equity and Inclusiveness Survey on June 28
- Siena Lending Group LLC Announces the Promotion of Longtime Team Members Scott Elliotto and Jason Schick
- Ares Management Commits Sustainability-Linked Debt Facility to EdgeConneX®
eCapital Provides $21MM Working Capital Line of Credit for Southern California Automotive Company
May 23, 2022
MIAMI – May 20, 2022 – eCapital Corp. (“eCapital”), a leading tech-enabled finance provider across North America and the UK, today announced the recent closure of a $21 million working capital line of credit to a Southern California automotive company (“the company”).
Operating profitably in a competitive industry for over a decade, the company previously met its specialized funding needs via private investors. Now, with the significant support from eCapital for both general corporate and working capital needs, the company has the flexibility to pursue its long-term expansion goals.
“This deal is an exciting transaction for eCapital and represents our willingness to explore partnerships within the automotive vertical,” said Brian Cuttic, Managing Director. “We excel at understanding the unique requirements of this sector and have become known for customized funding solutions that are impacting the growth of businesses across North America and the UK.”
About eCapital Corp.
eCapital is committed to accelerating access to capital for companies in the United States, Canada, and the UK. By leveraging a team of over 600 experts and proprietary, industry-leading technology, eCapital is creating the future of business funding. With a full suite of products such as freight factoring, invoice factoring, lines of credit, asset-based lending, payroll funding, and equipment financing, eCapital ensures businesses have the funds they need to do more. Through its Freight Factoring, Commercial Finance, Staffing and Asset-Based Lending divisions, eCapital and subsidiary company, CNH Finance, deliver customized funding solutions for over 80 industries. To learn more about eCapital, visit eCapital.com.