- Versant Funds $4.5 Million Non-Recourse Factoring Transaction to MedTech Company
- Loomis Signs a Three-year Credit Facility of EUR 150 Million
- DailyPay Announces $260 Million in New Funding
- Abacus Finance Provides $50 Million in Senior Debt Financing to Support the Recapitalization of SV Labs, a Portfolio Company of San Francisco Equity Partners
- Gordon Brothers Supports Everlane’s Continued Growth & Sustainability Initiatives with $25M Term Loan
Cerebro Capital Facilitates $60MM in Financings
November 7, 2022
Source: Cerebro Capital
Cerebro Capital, a technology-enabled debt sourcing marketplace for companies in the middle market, recently facilitated the closing of $60MM in debt financings to several companies including:
• $15 million asset-based line of credit for a supplier of sustainably sourced, high quality wood pellets to support their significant growth. The company knew that the transaction had some characteristics that typically present challenges to lenders: single customer concentration, foreign customer, and contract offset risk, and came to Cerebro for help. Cerebro’s technology was able to match them with lenders across their broad network and ultimately close with one that was able to fund the transaction in a month’s time.
• $14.5 million USDA loan to an owner operator of a large portfolio of gas stations and convenience stores across the Midwest. The company did not have its own capital markets resources and was unsuccessful with traditional structures from local lenders, so came to Cerebro to find a debt structure to refinance their existing debt and provide additional capital for expansion. Cerebro matched them with a lenders who could provide the best structure and terms, and helped them navigate through the USDA process ultimately leading to the funding they needed.
In addition to the above, Cerebro also assisted another 14 companies find optimal debt solutions including 7 with Asset Based Loans, 4 with Equipment Financing, and 3 with SBA Loans.
In This Section