- Ares Commercial Finance Served as Lead and Agent for the Financing of a $210 Million Senior Secured Cross-Border Revolving Line of Credit to MicroStar Logistics
- Crystal Financial and Second Avenue Capital Partners Co-Agent a $40 Million Senior Secured Credit Facility for Jackrabbit
- White Oak Commercial Finance Delivers $7 Million Accounts Receivable Facility to Technology-Focused Staffing Company
- Baker Garrington Capital Corp. Announces New Funding Transactions
- Eco Oro Enters Into a US$6 Million Credit Facility
Cerebro Capital Facilitates $60MM in Financings
November 7, 2022
Source: Cerebro Capital
Cerebro Capital, a technology-enabled debt sourcing marketplace for companies in the middle market, recently facilitated the closing of $60MM in debt financings to several companies including:
• $15 million asset-based line of credit for a supplier of sustainably sourced, high quality wood pellets to support their significant growth. The company knew that the transaction had some characteristics that typically present challenges to lenders: single customer concentration, foreign customer, and contract offset risk, and came to Cerebro for help. Cerebro’s technology was able to match them with lenders across their broad network and ultimately close with one that was able to fund the transaction in a month’s time.
• $14.5 million USDA loan to an owner operator of a large portfolio of gas stations and convenience stores across the Midwest. The company did not have its own capital markets resources and was unsuccessful with traditional structures from local lenders, so came to Cerebro to find a debt structure to refinance their existing debt and provide additional capital for expansion. Cerebro matched them with a lenders who could provide the best structure and terms, and helped them navigate through the USDA process ultimately leading to the funding they needed.
In addition to the above, Cerebro also assisted another 14 companies find optimal debt solutions including 7 with Asset Based Loans, 4 with Equipment Financing, and 3 with SBA Loans.
In This Section