- Churchill Asset Management Completes Fundraising for Middle Market Senior Loan Fund II (and Related Vehicles) with $2 Billion in Limited Partner Commitments
- Cogent Bank Specialty Lending Team Closes Over $45 Million in New Transactions
- Citizens Bank Leads $150M Credit Facility For Save A Lot
- Mercuria Successfully Closes Oversubscribed Secured Revolving Credit Facility Of US$ 1,900,000,000 In Financing For Its North American Business
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. Announces Completion of Credit Facility Redetermination
First Business Entities Align as First Business Bank
January 13, 2021
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: FBIZ), parent company of First Business Bank, today announces that all First Business entities align as First Business Bank. This alignment is accompanied by a refreshed logo and a new .BANK website and email addresses. Only verified members of the global banking community can register .BANK website and email domain names, which enhances security for clients.
What does this mean for clients and referral sources?
• First Business Capital Corp. is now First Business Bank’s Asset-Based Lending group
• First Business Growth Funding is now First Business Bank's Accounts Receivable Financing group
• There is no change to how we do business
• You will see refreshed logo and First Business Bank name in communications
• Our emails and website now end in .BANK
For more details, please visit our website.
About First Business Bank
First Business Bank specializes in business banking, including commercial banking and specialty finance, private wealth, and bank consulting services, and through its refined focus delivers unmatched expertise, accessibility, and responsiveness. Specialty finance solutions are delivered through First Business Bank’s wholly owned subsidiary First Business Specialty Finance, LLC. First Business Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Business Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: FBIZ). For additional information, visit firstbusiness.bank.
In This Section