- UMH Properties, Inc. Announces Credit Facility
- The Green Organic Dutchman announces closing of secured credit facility
- Fifth Third Business Capital Provides $21.5 Million for Spray Products
- IBC Advanced Alloys Secures Extension of Line of Credit and Term Loan Facility with BMO Harris Bank
- The Interface Financial Group Closes AUD$10,000,000 Revolving Open Ledger Invoice Finance Facility for Energy Company in South Australia
Texas Capital Bank Provides Revolving Line of Credit for Pacific Coast Capital
January 6, 2021
Source: Texas Capital Bank
Texas Capital Bank announced today that it has provided a Revolving Line of Credit for Irvine, CA-based Pacific Coast Capital, LLC.
Pacific Coast Capital (“PCC”), is a non-regulated specialty finance lending firm that provides asset-based lending solutions to lower and middle-market businesses across all industries. The funds will be used to support future growth.
PCC is led by industry veterans Dave Drogos, Jeff Lizar and Patrick Brennan, each with over 25 years’ experience in asset-based lending.
“Our experience with Texas Capital Bank has been fantastic,” said Dave Drogos, Managing Director of Pacific Coast Capital. “We provide loans to small businesses. During these difficult times, in order to service unprecedented demand for capital, we needed more than just a financial partner. What we found with Texas Capital Bank is a business minded lender and treasury team that supports every aspect of what we do. We are thankful that we found Texas Capital Bank and look forward to our partnership.”
“We are excited about this relationship with PCC and partnering with their highly regarded and talented management team,” said Steven Katz, senior vice president of commercial lender finance at Texas Capital Bank. “Providing the right solutions to our lender finance borrowers while being proactive partners is critically important at Texas Capital Bank as we look to deliver substantial value for our clients at every stage of their business life cycle.”
In This Section