- Mutuo Financiera Closes USD 100 Million Financing Facility Provided by Crayhill Capital Management
- Equity Partners HG Closes Asheboro Elastics Corp Refinancing
- Fred’s Inc. Taps SB360 As Exclusive Consultant to Conduct Store Closing Sales in the Last Remaining 81 Fred’s Stores
- Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. Restructuring Plan Confirmed by Court
- 275 Volunteer Projects Completed During CIT Cares Month
North Mill Capital Acquires Sage Business Credit Portfolio
January 8, 2020
Source: North Mill Capital LLC
North Mill Capital LLC (NMC) has acquired the portfolio of Sage Business Credit, a Minneapolis, MN-based company.
The portfolio will be serviced by NMC's factoring operation in Minneapolis.
"This acquisition expands our factoring business in the Midwest," said Kristin Erickson, a senior vice president at NMC and the originator of the opportunity.
Rochelle Hilson, NMC's COO of factoring, added "Our long-term relationship with the shareholders of Sage and their excellent credit quality made this a perfect fit for us."
NMC is a national asset based lending and factoring company with full-service offices in Princeton, New Jersey, Minneapolis, MN and Salt Lake City, Utah. NMC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Solar Senior Capital (NASDAQ: SUNS).
For further information, please contact:
Kristin Erickson, Senior Vice President
5401 Gamble Drive, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55416
Office: 952.259.6222 office
Cell: 651.470.8420 cell