- Direct Lenders Ready for Bonanza as US Economy Cools
- Avidbank Holdings, Inc. Announces Net Income of $3,183,000 for the Second Quarter of 2019
- Tradewind Finance Announces $5 Million Post-Shipment Finance Facility for India-based Company in the Chemical Industry
- LendingClub Announces Acquisition Of Radius Bank
- Macy's Announces $1 Billion Bond Offering to Repay Credit Facility
North Mill Capital Acquires Sage Business Credit Portfolio
January 8, 2020
Source: North Mill Capital LLC
North Mill Capital LLC (NMC) has acquired the portfolio of Sage Business Credit, a Minneapolis, MN-based company.
The portfolio will be serviced by NMC's factoring operation in Minneapolis.
"This acquisition expands our factoring business in the Midwest," said Kristin Erickson, a senior vice president at NMC and the originator of the opportunity.
Rochelle Hilson, NMC's COO of factoring, added "Our long-term relationship with the shareholders of Sage and their excellent credit quality made this a perfect fit for us."
NMC is a national asset based lending and factoring company with full-service offices in Princeton, New Jersey, Minneapolis, MN and Salt Lake City, Utah. NMC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Solar Senior Capital (NASDAQ: SUNS).
For further information, please contact:
Kristin Erickson, Senior Vice President
5401 Gamble Drive, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55416
Office: 952.259.6222 office
Cell: 651.470.8420 cell
In This Section