- ePayRails Closes Series A Funding Round at $2.45 M
- Crystal Financial Agents Senior Credit Facility for CDS
- Grant Thornton adds David Weir to Public Sector Healthcare Practice
- LPL Financial Announces Completion of Leverage-Neutral Transaction Amending Senior Secured Credit Facilities and Offering Senior Unsecured Notes
- Bladex Co-leads Successful Syndication of a US$130 Million 3-year Senior Term Loan Facility for Banco Aliado, S.A.
Pinnacle Capital Finance Provides a Line of Credit and a Term Loan to a Leading Aerospace Company Totaling $995,000.00
December 3, 2019
Source: Pinnacle Capital Finance
Pinnacle Capital Finance has recently funded an Accounts Receivable line of credit for one of the nation's leading manufacture of casings, sheet metal and extruded products for the aircraft, military and space industry. The company has been an industry leader for forty years and has the largest privately held inventory of forming equipment in the world.
The line of credit will be used to supplement cash flow during crucial times of need, meet payroll demands and increase sales and production. Kevin O’Hare, President of Pinnacle Capital Finance said: “We are pleased to provide working capital support to such a well-respected company. It is particularly gratifying being able to assist them with their growth needs, especially knowing it will include job creation opportunities.”
Pinnacle Capital Finance is a division of Pinnacle Bank, a full-service community business bank dedicated to providing quality depository and credit services. Pinnacle Capital Finance offers an array of Asset Based Lending services to growth companies. Our loans range in size from $250,000.00 to $5 Million. We offer a full range of financial products including accounts receivable and inventory financing, factoring, purchase order as well as term loans. For more information, visit www.pinnacle.bank.