- Oxford Finance Closes $28 Million Credit Facility with AvantGarde Senior Living
- Cambridge Savings Bank Expands Credit Facility to Purity Services
- CIT Serves as Lead Arranger of $100 Million Financing for Cornerstone Healthcare Group
- Cesar Gonzalez Named Head of Operations for Wells Fargo Commercial Banking
- SFNet to Host YoPro Leadership Summit In Person and Live Online August 3-4
White Oak Commercial Finance Appoints Senior Portfolio Manager for Northeast Region
By White Oak Commercial Finance
White Oak Commercial Finance is pleased to announce that Martin F. Efron has joined the firm as the portfolio manager in New York, serving the Northeast region. He will report to Bob Grbic, CEO and president of White Oak Commercial Finance.
Martin brings 20 years of commercial banking experience to his new role at the firm. He previously served as Partner and SVP at Milberg Factors for 10 years, and has notable experience in textiles, apparel, and furniture industries in NY and North Carolina, as well as in Mexico, where he developed a portfolio of companies exporting to the U.S.
On his decision to join the firm, Martin stated: “White Oak has great upside potential with a strong management team and a clear vision for the business, as well as a wide product platform that can serve various market segments.”
Martin holds his bachelor’s degree in accounting from the Universidad de Buenos Aires, and his MBA from Stanford University.