- Big Shoulders Capital Expands Leadership Team
- SFNet Annual Factoring Industry Survey
- SFNet Annual and Q4 2020 ABL Survey Analysis
- CIT Names Business Development Leaders for Northeast, West and Southwest Regions
- Wingspire Capital Provides $45 Million Senior Secured Credit to a Privately Owned Industrial Mining Company
LSQ Provides $7.5MM AR Facility to Marketing Services Firm
LSQ, a leading provider of technology-driven working capital solutions, announced that the company originated a $7.5 million AR facility, including a $3.1 million payoff to the first position lender, for a resurging marketing services firm.
Demand for the firm’s services is normalizing following a COVID-related revenue slump in 2020. It will now have sufficient capital to fulfill a growing number of orders and 2021 business development goals via this new, larger facility with LSQ.
"This deal was generated from a notable source, and I am grateful that the solution LSQ provided was beneficial to all," commented LSQ Senior Vice President – BDO, Kyle Rich. "More importantly, LSQ helped put the client on an attainable growth path."
Offering invoice financing and supply chain finance solutions, LSQ has helped thousands of companies access $25 billion in its 25 years in business.