- Fortegra Financial Corporation Announces $200 Million Senior Secured Credit Facility with Fifth Third Bank, N.A.
- Gibraltar Provides $20MM to Sponsor-Backed Seasonal Business
- CIT Arranges $185 Million Financing for Community Solar Portfolio
- White Oak Commercial Finance’s Healthy Housewares Client Continues to Cook
- Rosenthal Provides Multi-Million Dollar Factoring Facilities for Multiple Southeast Furniture Companies
Commercial Finance Consultants Announces Passing of David Rains, Founder & CEO
David Rains, Founder and CEO of Commercial Finance Consultants, passed away Wednesday following a courageous battle with COVID-19. David was a longtime executive recruiter specializing in the factoring and asset-based lending industries. In addition to his work in the industry, David’s work in prison entrepreneurship was a passion and helped many who had no one else championing their cause. David wrote an inspiring article about the program in the June 2019 issue of The Secured Lender.
In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting donations to the Prison Entrepreneurship Program at the following address:
PO Box 83661
Richardson, TX 75083-6617
“David was highly respected, admired, and loved by all who knew him, and leaves a large legacy in our industry. David was a friend to all and was personally responsible for helping fill many, many positions in our industry. On behalf of the SFNet, we extend our sympathies to David’s wife, Billie, his sister, Debra Wilson - Zukonik, and the entire family.” Stewart Hayes, Managing Director, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.