- Cambridge Savings Bank Expands Credit Facility to Purity Services
- CIT Serves as Lead Arranger of $100 Million Financing for Cornerstone Healthcare Group
- Cesar Gonzalez Named Head of Operations for Wells Fargo Commercial Banking
- SFNet to Host YoPro Leadership Summit In Person and Live Online August 3-4
- U. S. Steel Adds Sustainability Performance Targets to Credit Facilities to Support Best for All℠ Strategy
Huntington Business Credit Announces $8 Million in Credit Facilities for Executive Cabinetry, LLC
By Huntington Business Credit
Huntington Business Credit announced it closed new $8,000,000 credit facilities with Executive Cabinetry, LLC on May 4, 2021. Executive Cabinetry, LLC is a portfolio company of Gridiron Capital, a middle market private equity firm headquartered in New Canaan, CT. Proceeds of the facilities were used to refinance existing indebtedness and to provide ongoing working capital growth financing.
Executive Cabinetry, LLC, located in Simpsonville, SC, designs and manufactures customized kitchen and bath cabinetry at a variety of price points.
Huntington Business Credit provides working capital and term loan facilities to middle market companies for acquisitions, LBO’s, MBO’s recapitalizations, rapid growth, seasonal working capital build-up, and turnaround situations.