- Axiom Bank N.A. Expands Factoring, Asset-Based Lending Division
- Capstone Headwaters Expands Restructuring Team with the Acquisition of Amherst Consulting
- Otterbourg Names Valerie Mason and Nneoma Maduike as Co-Chairs of Lender Finance Practice Group
- Solar Capital Partners Rebrands to SLR Capital Partners
- WISF October Networking Event
Encina Business Credit Provides $25 Million Revolving Credit Facility to E-Commerce Retailer
By Encina Business Credit, LLC
Encina Business Credit, LLC announced today that is has provided a $25 million senior revolving credit facility to an e-commerce retailer.
The senior secured revolving line of credit, which is collateralized by accounts receivable, and inventory, was used to provide working capital financing. In addition, the facility offers a $10 million accordion feature that allows for future growth.
Encina’s demonstrated track record in the e-commerce industry, coupled with its flexible approach, provided the borrower’s management team and ownership the confidence that its business needs would be met.
Launched in 2016, EBC is one of the country’s leading independent asset-based lending platforms that provides financing to middle-market borrowers in the U.S. and Canada. The firm provides revolving lines of credit and term loans ranging in size from $10 – 125 million that are secured by collateral such as accounts receivable, inventory, equipment or real estate.
Encina lends to both privately-owned and publicly traded companies across a range of industries, including manufacturing, retail, automotive, oil & gas, services, distribution and consumer products.Visit our website at www.encinabc.com.