2022 Spring Account Management Level One
April 19 to 21, 2022
April 19-21, 2:00PM - 3:30PM ET each day
Please register at your earliest convenience. Registrations received within 7 days of the class start date will be subject to a 10% late fee (late fee will begin April 12th).
DescriptionNew relationship managers need a solid foundation to effectively manage secured credit facilities of all sizes. Account Management Level One will cover a variety of topics specifically related to managing asset-based lending relationships. Effective communication, both external and internal, is stressed. This workshop will help you develop valuable technical skills to address loan restructures, anticipate credit issues and mitigate risk. You'll also learn the finer points of relationship management, such as negotiating credit provisions and leading a syndicate of lenders.
Attendees are eligible for 5 CPE credits.
Emily Carroll, SVP, Regional Underwriting Manager, PNC Business Credit
Sam O'Donnell, Underwriting Manager-VP, PNC Business Credit
Shadi Enos Jahangir, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the primary responsibilities of relationship managers and the importance of the role within their organization
- Analyze a borrower’s collateral and financial trends to identify potential credit issues or fraud
- Recognize the credit implications of a borrower’s request and know how to respond appropriately
- Recommend the terms of a loan restructure and negotiate key provisions
- Respond appropriately to field exam recommendations
- Manage key internal and external relationships, including unique issues in leading a syndicate of lenders
- Avoid lender liability
Who should attendProgram Level: Beginners
Relationship managers with 0-4 years of experience in the role, and anyone who is interested in learning more about relationship management. Account executives, loan officers, portfolio managers and others in the asset-based lending industry with day-to-day responsibility for client accounts.
The Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
The Secured Finance Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $695
Non-Member Price: $945Register
SFNet Education Courses Now Open for Registration
- Introduction to ABL
- On Demand classes: Appraisals, Factoring, Legal, Workout & Bankruptcy