2020 Winter Business Development Level One
February 19, 2020 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
Date and Time
February 19, 2020
2:00PM - 3:30PM ET
Learn the secrets to new business development in Business Development Level One. Participants will have the chance to join in on a roundtable discussion about successful new business development with three ABL new business veterans. This 90-minute virtual course will cover:
- Target Market identification
- Direct calling
- Market research
- Data management
- Building a referral network
- Web presence
- Advocating for a prospect
- Knowledge of credit
- Loan structuring
Participants should have at least one year of ABL experience.
Attendees will learn to...
- identify specific targets for prospecting
- network effectively in around the target market to increase referrals of prospects
- Drive the process of new business development within an organization, serving as a champion for new transactions and collaborating with those with approval authority
- Establish clear and consistent identify marketing, developing your organization's brand and communication to customers about who you are
InstructorsJoe Accardi, Head of New Business Development, ABL Division, People's United Bank
Dan Stella, Senior Vice President, Bank of America Business Capital
Bill Benning, Senior Vice President, First Tennessee Bank
The Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
CPE/CLESFNet is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $175
Non-Member Price: $275Register