Chapter Event - Paris: The French ABL Market
October 3, 2019 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM (Romance Daylight Time)
SFNet Europe is pleased to host its October Chapter meeting at the offices of Banque Neuflize OBC, ABN AMRO's private bank, in the heart of Paris.
The Secured Finance Network Europe’s event in Paris this autumn will explore the French ABL market in detail from both business and legal perspectives. Speakers will focus on the specifics of the domestic market and the opportunities available to dealmakers, including sector-specific trends and the technical differences in the French market.
We are expecting lenders and service providers from the ABL community to attend from across Europe, who have a keen interest in understanding France as a source of potential opportunity.
- Laurent Garret, Chief Executive, Banque Neuflize OBC
- Jeremy Harrison, President, SFNet Europe
14:15: A Brief Summary of the French Economy
- Olivier Raingeard de la Blétière, Chief Investment Officer - Banque Neuflize OBC & Global Head of Equity - ABN AMRO Group
- Véronique Collin, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Dominique Chatelin, CEO, Webhelp Payment Services
- Gilles Maman, Sales & Marketing Director, ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance
- Thibaut Robet, Founding Partner, Chateaudun-Credit
- Patrick de Villepin, Global Head of Factoring, BNP Paribas Factoring
- Arjan de Liefde, Managing Director France, ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance - moderator
17:00 event close
No charge for SFNet members
Guest of a member €29
Keynote speaker: Françoise Palle Guillabert
Since October 2008, Françoise Palle Guillabert has been the Director General of the French Association of Specialised Finance Companies (ASF). Françoise Palle Guillabert began her career at the Banque de France as an Assistant Manager. In 1989, she was assigned to the French Banking Commission. She was then appointed to the Treasury department of the French Ministry of the Economy and Finance in 1994, where she served as Deputy to the Head of the Financial Markets Office before being named General Secretary of the French Privatisation Committee in 1996. In 1999, she became Head of the Banque de France’s Professional Regulations Department and Head of the French Banking and Financial Regulations Committee (CRBF). In 2003, she moved to the French Banking Federation as Head of the Retail Banking and Remote Banking department. She is an active member of three European associations Leaseurope, Eurofinas (as a member of the Board), and EU Federation for factoring, as Chair. Mme. Palle Guillabert has a French law Master degree and a Master in Public Affairs from the Institut d’Études Politiques in Paris.
Contact: Helen Jacobi
Phone Number: 447812995049