Operations Level 1
Operations Level One focuses on the daily duties of the Operations Specialist and how to glean important data from information submitted by the borrower. The extrapolation and analysis of key indices will be taught to the analysts so that emerging situations can be effectively analyzed and risks properly managed.
Topics covered include:
- A systematic overview of the key aspects of ABL operations, such as borrowing base calculation, verifications, and cash management
- How to develop deeper questioning skills to identify inconsistencies and potential fraud
- How to increase awareness of red flags that should be investigated further
- Understand the duties of operations specialists and the importance of the role in the organization
This interactive program will provide a systematic overview of the key aspects of ABL operations. Attendees will gain a better understanding of borrowing base calculation, verifications, and cash management.
- Recognize the key part of the loan documentation—the loan and security agreement
The instructor will walk through the methodology used to structure a deal.
- Identify key data submitted by borrowers
Attendees will learn to analyze key indices to better understand the borrower’s business trends.
- Respond effectively and quickly to red flags that may indicate fraud
Attendees will come away with an understanding of the key situations that may indicate a problem, including problems with fraudulent invoices or issues with obsolete inventory.
Participants should have 6 months to two years of experience. See below for more information and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2021 Fall Operations Level One
September 21 - 23, 2021OnlineOperations Level One focuses on the daily duties of the Operations Specialist and how to glean important data from information submitted by the borrower.
In This Section
Learn online with SFNet
2020 Summer Operations Level Two
August 11-13, 2020
2:00-3:30 p.m. ET each day