Field Exam Level 1
If you are an underwriter, account executive, portfolio manager, analyst or are just starting in the working capital commercial lending industry, you want:
- To know how to transition to an ABL lending environment or transition within the various ABL disciplines
- To understand the collateral pledged to your loan
- To evaluate the pitfalls of lending on various types of AR and Inventory across various industries
- To interpret and assess what is on the field exam report
- To develop your field exam knowledge Field Exam Level One is where you will gain the knowledge you need to excel.
- Financial statements / records / electronic data
- Purpose of exams and role of the Examiner
- Accounts Receivable systems, methodologies and ineligibles
- Cash cycles, types of account and testing
- Inventory cycles, valuation and ineligibles
- Valuing, appraising and securing fixed assets
- Liabilities and exposure on accounts payable
- Fraud and how to detect and respond
- Examination efficiencies
- Report writing
This is a foundational program recommended for field examiners, relationship managers, underwriters, lenders and new business personnel.
See below for more information and contact email@example.com with any questions.
2021 Winter Field Exam Level One
March 9 - 11, 2021OnlineIf you are an underwriter, account executive, portfolio manager, analyst or are just starting in the working capital commercial lending industry...
In This Section
Learn online with SFNet
2020 Summer Operations Level Two
August 11-13, 2020
2:00-3:30 p.m. ET each day