Field Exam Level 1
If you are an underwriter, account executive, portfolio manager, analyst or are just starting in the working capital commercial lending industry, you want:
- To know how to transition to an ABL lending environment or transition within the various ABL disciplines
- To understand the collateral pledged to your loan
- To evaluate the pitfalls of lending on various types of AR and Inventory across various industries
- To interpret and assess what is on the field exam report
- To develop your field exam knowledge Field Exam Level One is where you will gain the knowledge you need to excel.
- Financial statements / records / electronic data
- Purpose of exams and role of the Examiner
- Accounts Receivable systems, methodologies and ineligibles
- Cash cycles, types of account and testing
- Inventory cycles, valuation and ineligibles
- Valuing, appraising and securing fixed assets
- Liabilities and exposure on accounts payable
- Fraud and how to detect and respond
- Examination efficiencies
- Report writing
This is an intermediate level program recommended for field examiners, relationship managers, underwriters, lenders and new business personnel.
See below for more information and contact email@example.com with any questions.
2020 Summer Field Exam Level One
July 7 - 9, 2020New York, NYIf you are an underwriter, account executive, portfolio manager, analyst or are just starting in the working capital commercial lending industry,...
2021 Spring Field Exam Level One
March 9 - 11, 2021Chicago, ILIf you are an underwriter, account executive, portfolio manager, analyst or are just starting in the working capital commercial lending industry...
In This Section
Impactful Leadership for Secured Finance Professionals
In this 2 ½ day interactive workshop, Ann M. Butera, CRP, Founder and President of The Whole Person Project, Inc., will help you understand your preferred leadership style and provide insight into successfully influencing outcomes.