- Omni-Lite Industries Announces Successful Refinancing of Its Senior Bank Credit Facility
- Emergent Capital Announces Financing Commitment for Bankruptcy Exit
- Oxford Finance Provides Credit Facility to Brain Injury Rehab Provider ReMed Holdings, LLC
- Gibraltar Moves Rapidly to Provide $6MM to Manufacturer of Essential Products
- Celtic Capital Corporation Announces New Client Relationship
Republic Capital Access, LLC Finances Silicon Valley Tech Company
June 18, 2020
Source: Republic Capital Access, LLC
Republic Capital Access, LLC has seen a surge in demand for financing from cutting-edge, non-traditional defense contractors as the US Government seeks disruptive technologies.
Republic recently financed a technology firm, backed by some of the leading venture capitalists in Silicon Valley, that provides data analytics to the US Government.
"They had an innovative product that supported the warfighter in theater, and were growing very rapidly," said Katie Bilek, Senior Vice President of Republic. "They needed an agile financial partner, with expertise in federal contracting, that could provide non-dilutive, asset-based financing quickly. It's an honor to support a company with a mission-critical product - our national security depends on it."
"The thing that we're working on now is the big bets, the 30 to 40 big ideas, disruptive ideas that can change our mission and hopefully change the world," USAF Assistant Secretary Will Roper recently said. "We're looking for those types of companies."
In This Section