- AlixPartners Expands Performance Improvement Practice with New Managing Director, Mo Habbas
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Partner Leslie Berkoff Appointed by Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit to Mediator Panel
- Bill Fasel Joins Grant Thornton to Help Grow its Financial Advisory and Transformation Offerings
- Alexandra Scoggin Named Vice President of Marketing and Business Development for CBC Business Credit
- Nishen Radia & Clay Bryan Named as Top Private Equity Advisors
Artis Trade Systems Gires VP of Sales
December 10, 2019
By: Artis Trade Systems
Artis Trade Systems (“Artis”), a Phoenix-based Fintech company that developed ArtisPay, a plug and play Supply Chain Finance web application for banks and lenders of all sizes, recently hired Kenny Steinbeck as Vice President of Sales. Mr. Steinbeck is located in Orlando, FL., but will be relocating to Arizona in 2020. Mr. Steinbeck was most recently with LSQ as a Bank Channel Manager.
“We are very excited to have Kenny join our team and lead our sales efforts. Kenny will primarily be focused on continuing the sales momentum we have with banks, and he brings with him a deep knowledge of the banking industry and a national network of contacts,” commented Jamie Clemons, co-founder of Artis. Mr. Clemons continued, “this was an exhaustive search as we were committed to finding someone that not only fit the Artis culture of customer focus and integrity, but that can effectively educate banks on the benefits of using ArtisPay.”
About Artis Trade Systems
Artis Trade Systems is headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz. and is a technology company that provides high-quality, easy-to-use, finance tools for banks, lenders and their customers at the best value. For more information, visit www.artistrade.com or call 602-825-1841.
In This Section