- QEP Resources Announces Amendment to Credit Agreement
- Millicom Announces the Refinancing of its Revolving Credit Facility With a New $600 Million ESG-Linked Facility
- WW Announces Prepayment of Portion of Term Loan Facility
- Espresso Capital Extends $8 Million Credit Facility to Inference Solutions
- White Oak Commercial Finance Provides $25 Million ABL Facility for Acquisition of Women’s Apparel Brands
Utica Leaseco and Utica Equipment Finance Announce Transactions
September 16, 2019
Utica Leaseco and Utica Equipment Finance is pleased to announce the completion of five transactions totaling over $10,000,000 during the week of September 9-13, 2019.
• $2,250,000 Capital Lease secured by Machinery and Equipment to a textile manufacturer located in North Carolina. Utica provided funding to payoff existing lenders and provide needed working capital.
• $675,000 Capital Lease secured by Machinery and Equipment to a Hemp Processing company located in Colorado. Utica provided the working capital needed for this important American company to continue expanding operations.
• $5,600,000 Capital Lease secured by Machinery and equipment to a technology company located in San Jose, CA. Utica provided funds to payoff OEM’s and provide needed working capital. This financing is the first $5.6 million of a total $13.2 million lease facility.
• $575,000 to current Utica customer operating within the agricultural sector. Within three days of their initial request, Utica helped them unlock the value of their machinery and equipment with a capital lease, bringing their total funding to date to over $13,000,000. This was the 25th schedule for this customer.
• $900,000 Capital Lease secured by Machinery and Equipment to a Fabrication company located in the Philadelphia Metro area. Utica was able to provide the needed working capital the company desired.
In This Section