- Great Rock Capital Closes $50 Million Senior Secured Credit Facility
- CFA Midwest 30th Annual Golf Invitational - Shuttle Bus Sign-up
- More Retailers Need to Reboot their Real Estate, Advise Execs from A&G Realty Partners
- Equiniti Riskfactor Appoints Michael Stock as Head of Operations
- First Business Capital Corp. Announces Closed Deal
George Garrod joins Industrial Funding Group, a Division of Tauber-Arons, Inc.
August 13, 2019
Source: Industrial Funding Group
George Garrod joins Industrial Funding Group, a Division of Tauber-Arons, Inc. as Managing Director to establish an office in Chicago. Garrod will be responsible for sourcing Machinery & Equipment Loans nationwide starting at $100,000. Garrod has extensive experience in Term Loan originations, having previously worked for ITT Industrial Credit, Washington Square Financial, Foothill Capital, GemCap, and Utica Leaseco.
He can be reach at:
Industrial Funding Group
174 Raven Lane
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Office - 847-466-5921