2024 Winter Field Exam Level One
March 19 to 21, 2024
Date and TimeMarch 19-21, 2024
2:00 - 5:00 p.m. ET each day
If you are an underwriter, account executive, portfolio manager, analyst or are just starting in the commercial lending industry, Field Exam Level 1 as a foundational curriculum helps participants to:
- Better understand what is effectively analyzed at the general ledger level of a prospective borrower.
- Better understand the collateral pledged.
- Evaluate the pitfalls of lending on various types of AR and Inventory.
- Interpret and assess common work papers within a field exam template; and,
- Further develop overall field exam knowledge.
Refund / Cancellation PolicyThe Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
CPE / CLESecured Finance Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $750
Non-Member Price: $1,015Register
Contact: Denise Castagna
Upcoming SFNet Education Courses
- Business Development Level One
- Loan Documentation
- Portfolio Management Level Two
- On Demand classes: Appraisals, Factoring, Legal, Workout & Bankruptcy