2024 Winter Underwriting Level 1
March 12 to 14, 2024
Date and TimeMarch 12-14, 2024
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET each day
Underwriting is far more than gathering data and calculating ratios. Underwriters need to make judgments about how to manage risk, and these are best when based in experience and when incorporating industry standards and best practices. Underwriting Level 1 will help participants in setting up lending parameters on prospective deals by managing and mitigating known and perceived risks more effectively. Learn how industry leaders think through credit issues and manage risk.
What participants will learn:
- A thorough and systematic overview of the key aspects of ABL underwriting;
- How to deepen awareness and understanding of assessing risks;
- How to develop deeper questioning skills to identify inconsistencies and potential fraud; and,
- How to develop a stronger ability to propose strategies to minimize the key risks for that client and report effectively to a credit committee.
Attendees are eligible for 14 CPE credits.
Mignon Winston, VP Underwriting, Great Rock Capital
Refund/Cancellation PolicyThe Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
CPE/CLESFNet is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $$750
Non-Member Price: $$1015Register
Contact: Denise Castagna
Cell Number: 917-881-2565
Upcoming Professional Development Courses
- Financial Statements Level One
- Underwriting Level One
- Field Exam Level One
- On Demand classes: Appraisals, Factoring, Legal, Workout & Bankruptcy