2023 Summer Introduction to ABL
September 6 to 8, 2023
Date and Time
September 6th - 8th
2:30 - 5:00 p.m. ET each day
Our introductory ABL workshop is designed to give you a full overview of the ABL industry. Instructors explore the sales process including understanding the borrower's business needs, determining the advance, financial analysis and due diligence, and working with the prospect through this process. If you have pieced together your learning on-the-job or are just starting out, this workshop will provide the systematic foundation you need to succeed.
This session of the course will also include a discussion of the current environment and the impact of COVID-19 on the industry
We recommend anyone early in their career take this course before moving onto the intermediate and advanced courses offered in operations, underwriting, account management, field exam, and business development.
- Enable attendees to properly identify potential ABL transactions by exploring all intricacies and nuances of asset-based lending
- Help attendees understand the life cycle of an ABL deal, functional roles and responsibilities, and work and fund flow
- Discuss the nuances of AR lending, factoring (recourse/non-recourse), AR & inventory lending, purchase order finance
- Give attendees an understanding of asset turns with respect to Inventory & AR
Attendees are eligible for 7.5 CPE credits.
Sending four or more people? Contact Ryan Green for a group discount.
The Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
The Secured Finance Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $750
Non-Member Price: $1015Register
Upcoming SFNet Education Courses
- Financial Statements
- Underwriting Level Two
- Field Exam Level Two
- On Demand classes: Appraisals, Factoring, Legal, Workout & Bankruptcy