2022 Spring Field Exam Level One
April 26 to 28, 2022
Please register at your earliest convenience. Registrations received within 7 days of the class start date will be subject to a 10% late fee.
11:00AM - 1:00PM and 3:00PM - 5:00PM ET each day
DescriptionIf you are an underwriter, account executive, portfolio manager, analyst or are just starting in the working capital commercial lending industry, you want:
- To know how to transition to an ABL lending environment or transition within the various ABL disciplines
- To understand the collateral pledged to your loan
- To evaluate the pitfalls of lending on various types of AR and Inventory across various industries
- To interpret and assess what is on the field exam report
- To develop your field exam knowledge Field Exam Level One is where you will gain the knowledge you need to excel.
- Financial statements / records / electronic data
- Purpose of exams and role of the Examiner
- Accounts Receivable systems, methodologies and ineligibles
- Cash cycles, types of account and testing
- Inventory cycles, valuation and ineligibles
- Valuing, appraising and securing fixed assets
- Liabilities and exposure on accounts payable
- Fraud and how to detect and respond
- Examination efficiencies
- Report writing
This is a foundational program recommended for field examiners, relationship managers, underwriters, lenders and new business personnel.
Attendees are eligible for 14 CPE credits.
Don Clarke, President, Asset Based Lending Consultants
Jan Tammen, SVP-National Recurring Field Exam Manager, PNC
The Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
The Secured Finance Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Member Price: $695
Non-Member Price: $945Register
Upcoming SFNet Education Courses
- Introduction to ABL
- Underwriting Level One
- Field Exam Level One
- On Demand classes: Appraisals, Factoring, Legal, Workout & Bankruptcy