Credit Forum - 2Q 2021
May 4, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
A members-only virtual event: REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
May 4, 2021 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET
All credit related functions (underwriting, appraisal, field exam, liquidation, portfolio management, and more) are invited to address subjects related to mitigating risk. From covenant trends to leveraging software to improving risk management, we’ll discuss strategies to address challenges and capture opportunities.
Randi Hershgordon, Sr. VP, Gibraltar Business Capital, LLC
Danika Louis, Portfolio Manager, Republic Business Credit
Agenda topics will include:
- Underwriting new loans in 2021
- Evaluating the collateral and determining the BBC structure
- Analyzing trends and historical results
- Understanding and assessing the impact of the pandemic on 2020 results
- Analyzing Company’s projections for 2021
- Setting covenants. What makes sense?
- Portfolio Management
- What have we learned and what are we doing differently?
- Working more effectively with Operations
- Identifying early warning signs of Collateral deterioration
- Due diligence
- Continuing with remote field exams
- Inventory and M & Appraisals – what are they telling us?
The Credit Forum will also meet 8/03/21 and at SFNet’s 77th Annual Convention in November.
Member Price: $0
Contact: Jeff Walsh