- Stellus Capital Investment Corporation Increases and Extends Its Revolving Credit Facility
- Dean Foods Successfully Increases Availability Under Its Revolving Credit Facility
- McGuireWoods Continues Texas Growth With Arrival of Debt Finance Partner Phyllis Young
- Greenfields Petroleum Corporation Announces Extension of Forbearance Agreement and Agreement to Defer Payment of its Senior Secured Debt
- Amerisource Hires Industry Veteran Doug Forbes to Aid Expansion of ABL Product Line
Lunch & Learn- Protecting Intangible Assets
October 29, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Central Daylight Time)
OCTOBER 29, 2020
LUNCH & LEARN
George A. Kurisky, Jr.
Protecting Intangible Assets
Sale and Transfer Mechanisms for Intellectual Property and Perfecting Security Interests in IP Rights
Intellectual property rights factor into all modern business transactions. Failing to identify and protect your business’ intangible assets can be financially devastating. In this presentation, we will address various steps to take in the creation, protection, acquisition, and transfer of intangible assets under the “intellectual property” umbrella. Broad topics will include:
- What is intellectual property beyond patents, copyrights, and trademarks?
- What legal mechanisms are used to transfer IP between entities?
- How do I secure intellectual property rights as discrete assets?
- How are these intellectual property matters and interests secured in favor of lenders?
Contact: Anna Chandler
Phone Number: 704-733-9791