- Bridge Bank Welcomes Ryan Dammeyer as Region Leader, Technology Banking Group
- PGIM Private Capital Provides $13B in Private Debt to Middle-market Companies in 2019
- Gibraltar Provides Responsive Seasonal Solution for Heating Oil Company
- Antares Leads Financing to Alpine Investors’ Formation of Apex Service Partners
- Tim Hadro to Retire as Chief Credit Officer of Byline Bancorp, Inc., Owen Beacom Named Successor
SFNet Midwest Virtual Trivia Event
September 24, 2020 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Central Daylight Time)
Join your fellow SFNet Midwest members for an evening of friendly competition and social networking at our upcoming virtual trivia event hosted by the SFNet Midwest WISF (Women in Secured Finance) committee! Registration is free and open to all SFNet Midwest Members.
Attendees will be placed onto randomized teams by our professional trivia host, TriviaHub Live, for a one-hour battle of the wits. Prizes will be awarded to the winning team!
This will be a great opportunity to network virtually and we look forward to seeing you there!
Please RSVP as spaces are limited.
Please contact Kim Waldack at 312-252-2501 or admin@sfnetmidwest if you have any questions.
Contact: Kim Waldack
Phone Number: 312-252-2501