- Crescent European Specialty Lending Announces Unitranche Financing for Acquisition of Highcare by Bencis
- B. Riley Adds Veteran Real Estate Turnaround Professional, Michael Jerbich
- Kennedy Wilson Renews $500 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- OneWest Bank Launches New Promotion Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Bumble Bee Foods Enters Into Asset Purchase Agreement and Commences Voluntary Chapter 11 Proceeding in U.S
Women of SFNet SoCal Invite You to Unplug
September 23, 2020 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)
Learn how to use Mindfulness and Meditation to overcome stress
and anxiety during these challenging times.
Following a brief introduction to the practice of Mindfulness and the science behind it, the cameras will be turned off and Natalie Bell will lead us through a 30-minute guided meditation session. A Q&A session will conclude the one-hour event.
Participants will also receive a complimentary one-month Membership to the Unplug Wellness App.
Natalie Bell is the Director of Corporate Programs at Unplug Meditation and travels nationally for NBC Universal, Wharton and Merrill Lynch. She has more than 25 years of practice in mindfulness and is also a teacher and Consultant for UCLA’s Mindful Awareness Research Center.
Unplug Meditation is the world’s first drop-in, secular Meditation studio. Its wide variety of simple and eclectic classes are led by some of the top experts and best meditation teachers in the country. The mission of Unplug is to make it effortless to learn, and to inspire you to pause, breathe and unplug daily. When you experience the powerful effects including deleting stress, increasing productivity, finding your purpose in life and becoming calmer, healthier and happier, you get hooked!
Contact: Christyne Buteyn
Phone Number: (310)322-0650