- Borden Becomes Second Big U.S. Milk Producer to File for Bankruptcy
- Mercuria Successfully Closes Oversubscribed Secured Revolving Credit Facility Of US$ 1,900,000,000 In Financing For Its North American Business
- Bank of Southern California Names Robby Piper Senior Managing Director
- 1st Commercial Credit Roles Out Debtor in Possession (DIP) Factoring Finance
- McDermott International Enters into Agreement for up to $1.7 Billion of New Financing
9th Annual Energy Summit
September 16 - 23, 2020
Dallas , TX
Presenting the 9th Annual Energy Summit from 3 - 5 pm, Wednesday, September 16th and 23rd.
September 16 - Industry
3 - 4 pm - Keynote Speaker Ryan Sitton, Texas Railroad Commissioner
4 - 5 pm - Industry Panel featuring Moderator Phil Patman, Huron; Farley Dakan, President, Contango Oil & Gas; Steve Pully, Independent Director; Charlie Leykum, Founding Partner, CSL Capital Management, and; Greg White, Director, Arena Investors.
September 23 - Restructuring
3 - 4 pm - Keynote Speaker Alisa Lukash, Sr. Analyst, Product Manager, Rystad Energy
4 - 5 pm - Restructuring Panel featuring Peter Heinz, Managing Director, FTI Consulting; Charlie Beckham, Partner, Haynes and Boone; Bill Wallander, Partner, Vinson & Elkins; Becky Roof, Managing Director, AlixPartners, and; Kevin Glodowski, Managing Director, Rothschild & Co.
This innovative online program brings together bankruptcy and restructuring advisors, attorneys and other practitioners for two afternoons of informative programming on the energy industry’s current issues, trends and developments.
PRESENTING SPONSOR:PLEASE NOTE: MEETING LOGIN INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU SEPARATELY AS A CALENDAR INVITE SHORTLY AFTER YOU REGISTER,