2020 Impactful Leadership for Secured Finance Professionals
August 31 - September 2, 2020
Ann M. Butera has hands-on managerial experience in the retail, investment and banking industries. Her background as a business owner, business school instructor, and consultant enables her to develop customized approaches for continuous improvement and increased profitability in organizations of all sizes. Ann received her Masters of Business Administration in Organizational Development from Adelphi University and is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of L.I. University/C.W. Post College.
- Explain the benefits and liabilities of four different leadership styles
- Discuss the importance of “situational” leadership (i.e., varying one’s leadership style to suit the circumstances)
- Assess your preferred leadership style and draw conclusions as to whether your preferred leadership style is the most suitable for your specific team and work situations
- Apply your understanding of leadership to create positive change within your organization
- Understand the stages of team development and why some groups never become fully functioning high performance teams
- Overcome the five typical types of blockages teams encounter
- Delegate effectively
- Use appropriate approaches to work effectively with different generations at work
- Be the trusted advisor – the go-to person who’s in demand for ideas and advice
- Describe the six laws of influencing and how to use them
- Communicate your messages more persuasively --- without resorting to ultimatums --- and increase others’ acceptance of your ideas
- Walk away with techniques and tools you can use immediately to get on the other person’s wavelength and make influential presentations
- Acquire insights concerning your attitudes on time management practices and find out if your outlook is helping or hurting
- Identify your time stealers and use specific techniques to minimize or eliminate them
- Manage priorities effectively and efficiently at work
- Uncover your personal goals and the career values that are important to you
- Determine what leadership means to you
The Secured Finance Network reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
Member Price: $895
Non-Member Price: $1195