SFNet Europe - Key Issues Facing European ABL
July 8, 2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (GMT Daylight Time)
In an evolving landscape, how has Covid-19 impacted the availability of credit insurance? And is the ban on assignment finally banned?
This one-hour webinar will unpack two key topics:
Covid-19, credit insurance and receivables finance
Covid-19 had a huge impact on the availability of credit insurance. Governments came to the rescue. State aid measures in the Netherlands and elsewhere and their impact on CBILS need further analysis.
- Edwin Busio, Country Manager, Coface Nederland
- Mike Roth, Director, Head Asset Based Finance Sales, Deutsche Bank AG
Ban on assignment – finally banned?
Law reform is pending in the UK and the Netherlands in order to ensure that the impact of a ban on assignment on receivables finance is reduced. Will ABL now become entirely safe?
- Markus Schmucker, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP - Germany
- Shanan Dunstan, Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP - UK
- Teun Struycken, Partner, NautaDutilh - Netherlands
No charge for SFNet members
Guest of a member £19*
*please use the registration link sent to you by a member to access this option
REGISTER HERE >>>
Contact: Helen Jacobi
Phone Number: 447812995049