Webinar, "Conducting Effective Field Exams during the Coronavirus Crisis"
March 31, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
Thank you to our webinar sponsor
Based on the current threat of the coronavirus upon the global economies and organizations that are our borrowers, we anticipate severe financial repercussions in the days and months to come. We anticipate that over advances and collateral deterioration will surge during this period and will take time to cure on the other side of this issue.
In the meantime, how do we keep abreast of events with borrowers, many of whom will not grant us site access during this period?
Join us for "Conducting Effective Field Exams During the Coronavirus Crisis," an engaging online panel discussion with host Donald Clarke (Asset Based Lending Consultants), and panelists Scott Mitchell (Red Ridge Due Diligence) and Foster Fegarsky (TD Bank).
Our discussion will cover:
- Fraud mitigation in the Field Exam process
- Secure data-room establishment for uploads by borrowers
- Documentation in data extrapolation format to ease data manipulation and analyses
- What to do when Inventory is a part of the equation (i.e. test counts, use of technology, etc.)
- How to keep data flowing and avoid the "out-of-sight out-of-mind" dilemma
- Archiving data for future use once the process is over
Dial-in instructions will be emailed out one day prior to the webinar.
Registration is closed
Please note: registration ends at 10:00 a.m. ET on the day of the webinar. To register after the cutoff, contact Nora Walls at email@example.com.
Member Price: $0
Non-Member Price: $95