- Integra Announces Amendment and Extension of Credit Facility and Private Placement of Convertible Senior Notes
- Alleon Announces $2,400,000 Medical Accounts Receivable Financing for MSO
- North Mill Capital Announces the Acquisition of Summit Financial Resources
- Alleon Provides $5,000,000 Line of Credit to Four Texas Skilled Nursing Facilities Taking Them Out Of Bankruptcy
- North Mill Capital Funds Seating Concepts, LLC
SFNet New Jersey Chapter 2nd Annual NextGen Lending & Restructuring Educational and Networking Event
October 17, 2019 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
Woodbridge , NJ
Presented by the New Jersey Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association and co-hosted by New Jersey Chapter of ACG, IWIRC, NJSBA's Bankruptcy Group, RMA-Northern NJ Chapter, SFNet NJ and New York Institute of Credit
Second Annual NextGen Lending & Restructuring Educational and Networking EventAll Are Welcome!
Enjoy this premiere event with outstanding networking among professionals from seven leading NJ professional organizations.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
The David T. Wilentz Building
90 Woodbridge Center Drive (11th Floor)
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Join us for a dynamic evening as we share ideas, experiences and information from professionals of all ages. With a new format, the evening promises to be a lively one of interesting speakers and interactive discussion in an intimate, relaxed setting.
Hear NextGen moderators ask a panel of seasoned pros everything you always wanted to know about success but hadn’t had an opportunity to ask yet.
- David Bueno, SMB Compass
- Melissa Dardani, CPA, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Cheryl Moss, Director, Friend Skoler & Co., LLC
- Sari B. Placona, Esq., Associate, McManimon, Scotland & Baumann, LLC
- Jill B. Bienstock Esq., Member, Cole Schotz P.C.
- Michael Givner, President, IMG Business Advisors
- Howard Moore, Vice President, Gerber Finance
- Scott Y. Stuart, Esq., Chief Executive Officer, TMA Global
Bring your questions and continue the conversation over dinner in smaller groups with seasoned pros.
- Andrew Loughlin, People's United Bank
- Angus Miller, UBS
- Stephen B. Ravin, Esq., Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Shoshana Schiff, Esq., Partner, McManimon, Scotland & Baumann, LLC
- Paul D. Schuldiner, Rosenthal Trade Capital-Rosenthal & Rosenthal Inc.
- Paul H. Shur, Esq., Becker & Poliakoff
Members $75 - Any paying member may register a potential NextGen member for free when completing your registration.
$35 NextGen/Students/Government (If you are not a member of TMA, please use promo code CHAC24 to receive the $35 rate)
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Networking Cocktail Hour
6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. Panel Discussion
7:15 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Roundtables/Dinner Buffet/Dessert
Contact: Betty Mantz
Phone Number: (908)575-7333