- Capital One Closes $108.9 Million Loan to Meridian Senior Living
- Bridge Bancorp, Inc. and Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. to Combine in Merger of Equals Creating The Best Business Bank in New York
- MFA Financial, Inc. Provides First Quarter 2020 Financial Results, Announces $500 Million Capital Raise with Apollo and Athene and $1.65 billion Committed Term Borrowing Facility
- Jamie Henderson to Join Capital One as Head of Commercial Real Estate
- MUFG Strengthens Global Markets Business in the Americas With Hire of David Paster as Head of Corporate Sales
SFNet New York Chapter The FBI Presents, Cyber & Other Threats: Not If, But When
September 26, 2019 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (Eastern Daylight Time)
New York , NY
The FBI Presents, Cyber & Other Threats: Not If, But When
Registration is Now Closed
Our guest speaker is an agent in the FBI's National Security Division who will discuss various topics including cyber-attacks, economic espionage and intellectual property theft. Please join us and learn about the very real threats businesses in all industries face. Some of the stories are pretty eye opening and could be right out of a movie.
Assured Partners is one of the largest and fastest growing insurance and employee benefit firms in the country. We are a business partner who brings a specific set of skills, intellectual capital, and resources to our clients to help grow and protect their business. We specialize in serving certain industries where we have a deep understanding of that segment's business processes. We make it our business to know our client's business. That way, we can not only mitigate present and future risks but we can assist in the growth of our client's organization.
Breakfast will be served starting at 9:45am.
Limited to the first 50 guests.
Free to all SFNet members and guests but you must RSVP.
Contact: Andrew "Drew" Loughlin
Phone Number: 212-351-8217