- Angelo Gordon’s Twin Brook Capital Partners Commits Over $3.3 Billion to Private Equity-backed Healthcare Transactions
- First Business Growth Funding Finances Multiple COVID-19 Vaccine Trials
- InterNex Capital Announces Recently Completed Transactions
- North Mill Capital LLC Provides $1,250,000 Accounts Receivable Credit Facility
- Maverix Metals Closes US$120 Million Credit Facility
TAB Bank Provides Distribution Company in New York with a $15 Million Revolving Credit Facility
January 13, 2021
Source: TAB Bank
TAB Bank is pleased to announce it has provided a $15 million revolving credit facility for a distribution company headquartered in New York. The new facility is extended through a multi-year agreement and will provide for the company’s ongoing working capital needs.
The company is an importer and wholesale distributor of kitchen products. Their product lines include kitchen gadgets, tools, dinnerware, flatware, bakeware, and other related items.
TAB Bank provides custom working capital solutions to commercial businesses across a wide range of industries. These solutions can be customized to meet the needs of companies in all stages of the business life cycle and during any economic conditions. TAB Bank does this through a variety of asset-based structures including Asset-Based Revolving Loans, Accounts Receivable Financing, Lines of Credit, and Equipment Finance. TAB’s lending options can also be combined with a full suite of business banking solutions and Treasury Management Services.
Tim Green is TAB Bank’s Vice President and Business Development Officer based in St. Louis. Tim is an industry veteran in developing relationships with commercial businesses and helping them secure financing to successfully grow and manage their companies. He can be reached at 573-846-6652 or at email@example.com.
Director of Marketing
In This Section