- Second Avenue Capital Partners Provides $12.5 Million Revolver and Term Loan to Carlisle Etcetera, LLC
- King Trade Capital Provides $6 Million PO Finance Facility for Personal Hygiene Company
- Telesat Canada Announces Closing of Its Secured Notes Offering and Credit Facility Refinancing Transaction
- Gibraltar Provides $6MM Growth Capital to Company Innovating for the Future of Surgery
- Sallyport Commercial Finance Facilitates Turnaround for a Printing and Packaging Firm
Shipley Do-Nuts Receives Loan as Part of Peak Rock Buyout
January 13, 2021
Source: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Shipley Do-Nuts received a senior credit facility backing an acquisition of the company by an affiliate of Peak Rock Capital. NXT Capital is sole lead arranger and administrative agent, market sources said today.
As part of the transaction, Lawrence Shipley III is retiring "to focus on other family investments," a Jan. 6 statement on the transaction said.
Shipley Do-Nuts is a franchisor of the donut and coffee shop brand, with hundreds of units operating in the southeastern and southwestern U.S.
In This Section