- MUFG Pledges $3 Million to Support Those Affected by COVID-19
- CIT Serves as Sole Lender on $75 Million Revolving Credit Facility for Skillsoft
- Audax Private Debt and Adams Street Partners Provide Financing to Support Freeman Spogli’s Acquisition of US Med-Equip
- EPSG Enters into Revolving Credit Facility with People’s United Bank and Adopts their eTreasury + Business Online Banking System and Wire Transfer Service
- Republic Funds $3.5 Million Ledgered Line of Credit Facility for QX Logistix in partnership with the Azadian Group and Change Capital
Monticello Arranges $467M Financing Package for Skilled Nursing Portfolio Acquisition in Southeast
January 13, 2021
Source: Senior Housing Business
Monticello, a New York-based lender, has arranged a total of $467 million in financing for the acquisition of a skilled nursing portfolio in the Southeast.
The financing package from Monticello included $368 million in first-lien debt and $99 million in mezzanine debt. Combined with other financing, the total loan amount for the acquisition was $507 million.
The borrower is an experienced skilled nursing owner-operator. Details on the properties and seller were not disclosed.
In This Section