- United States Steel Corporation Completes $1.1 Billion of Incremental Financing to Support Strategy Execution
- Huntington Business Credit Announces Credit Facility for Midwest Iron and Metal Company LLC
- Amerisource Closes $1,000,000 Credit Facility for Agricultural Processor
- Flatbay Capital Provides $2.2MM CRE Loan for Commercial HVAC Company
- ORBCOMM Closes on New Term Loan Facility and Redeems All Outstanding Senior Secured Notes
DocuSign Bolsters Balance Sheet with Revolving Credit Facility
January 12, 2021
Source: PR Newswire
DocuSign, Inc. (Nasdaq: DOCU) today announced the closing of a new $500 million, five-year senior secured revolving credit facility. The facility will be undrawn at closing and carries an accordion feature allowing for an additional $250 million of capacity, subject to customary terms and conditions.
"This transaction provides us with more flexibility on our balance sheet to deliver on our growth agenda. We are taking advantage of the favorable market environment to optimize our capital structure and strengthen our balance sheet," remarked Cynthia Gaylor, Chief Financial Officer of DocuSign.
DocuSign also separately announced today the launch of a private offering of senior convertible notes.
VP Investor Relations
Media Relations:Adrian Wainwright
Head of Communications
In This Section