- Axsome Therapeutics Announces $225 Million Term Loan Facility with Hercules Capital
- Cargojet Announces $600 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Ares Management Corporation Closes Oversubscribed $3.5 Billion Special Opportunities Fund
- Le Château Obtains Court Order for CCAA Protection
- TESSCO Technologies Announces New $75 Million ABL Facility, Extending Maturity to 2024
Encina Business Credit Provides $80 Million Revolving Credit Facility to Provider of Business Process Services
November 19, 2020
Source: Encina Business Credit, LLC
Encina Business Credit, LLC announced today that it has provided an $80 million senior secured revolving credit facility to a leading global provider of Business Process Services.
The senior secured revolving line of credit, which is collateralized by accounts receivable, was used to finance ongoing working capital financing.
Encina’s demonstrated track record for closing similar transactions with speed and reliability provided the borrower and its advisors the level of certainty they were seeking.
Launched in 2016, EBC is one of the country’s top independent asset-based lending platforms that provides financing to middle-market borrowers in the U.S. and Canada. The firm provides revolving lines of credit and term loans ranging in size from $10 – 120 million that are secured by collateral such as accounts receivable, inventory, equipment or real estate.
Encina lends to both privately-owned and publicly traded companies across a range of industries including manufacturing, retail, automotive, oil & gas, services, distribution and consumer products.
Visit our website at www.encinabc.com
In This Section