- Boreal Arranges Working Capital Debt Facility
- Blacksail Capital Partners Closes $4,500,000 USD Credit Facility for a Snack Food Manufacturer
- MidCap Business Credit Closes on a Credit Facility for Long Falls Paperboard, LLC
- Capital Southwest Supports Coastal Television Broadcasting’s Acquisition of Wyoming Media Group
- GridLiance Closes $185 Million Debt Financing
mBank Business Credit Funds $1,250,000 Line of Credit for a Michigan-based Manufacturer
November 18, 2020
Source: mBank Business Credit
A Michigan manufacturer of cutting tools was looking for a new lender. mBank Senior Management personally visited the client and reviewed their plans and met with all management. mBank then presented the company with a customized financial package that met their needs. The loan closed in November 2020.
mBank Business Credit is the Asset Based Lending Division of mBank and provides lines of credit up to $10,000,000 for companies in transition due to rapid growth, acquisition, recapitalization, or in turnaround.
About Mackinac Financial Corporation and mBank
Headquartered in Manistique, Michigan, mBank is the principal subsidiary of Mackinac Financial Corporation whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ stock market as “MFNC.” With assets in excess of $1.5 billion, the community bank empowers individuals and small- to medium-sized businesses with smart financing and depository solutions for peace of mind. For more information visit: www.bankmbank.com.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
In This Section