- LabCorp Announces New Term Loan Facility
- StreetTrend LLC Acquires 100% of the European Fashion Sneaker Brand P448 SpA
- Generational Capital Markets Advises F3 MFG in its Sale to The Shyft Group
- Fifth Third Bancorp Introduces New Investment Banking Capabilities for Renewable Energy Industry
- TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. Announces Corporate Name Change to Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc.
Focus Lenders Services LLC and Gerrard Group Inc. Join Forces
November 17, 2020
Focus Lenders Services LLC and Gerrard Group Inc. announced they have joined forces for greater efficiency, cost savings and other advantages when combining field examinations and inventory appraisals.
By having Focus Lenders Services Group (FLSG) perform the Field Exam and walk-through inspection for a company’s Inventory, and having Gerrard Group, Inc. (GGI) perform the “gross & net” Forced and Orderly Liquidation Inventory Appraisal eliminates the duplication process due to only needing a one-time visit/ walk through inspection, which reduces travel expenses & appraisal fees (approximately 10% to 30% plus savings). Additional advantages to make Banks more competitive are less inconvenience to the client, same starting point for the reports, with the inventory appraisal report being completed/ delivered much quicker.
For more information, please contact either:
In This Section