- Kitchen Collection Is Closing 160 Stores Across The US
- Maxim Commercial Capital Reports Strong 2020 Results
- Gannett Refinances $1B in Debt From Merger in Cost-saving Move, Arranged by Citigroup Global Markets
- Organigram Successfully Completes Amendment to Credit Facilities with Bank of Montreal
- PNC Bank Provides Financing to Receipt & Labeling Solutions Provider
Focus Lenders Services LLC and Gerrard Group Inc. Join Forces
November 17, 2020
Focus Lenders Services LLC and Gerrard Group Inc. announced they have joined forces for greater efficiency, cost savings and other advantages when combining field examinations and inventory appraisals.
By having Focus Lenders Services Group (FLSG) perform the Field Exam and walk-through inspection for a company’s Inventory, and having Gerrard Group, Inc. (GGI) perform the “gross & net” Forced and Orderly Liquidation Inventory Appraisal eliminates the duplication process due to only needing a one-time visit/ walk through inspection, which reduces travel expenses & appraisal fees (approximately 10% to 30% plus savings). Additional advantages to make Banks more competitive are less inconvenience to the client, same starting point for the reports, with the inventory appraisal report being completed/ delivered much quicker.
For more information, please contact either:
In This Section