- Metropolitan Commercial Bank Hires Senior Healthcare Lender
- True Wind Capital Hires John Gray as Vice President
- Justin Carter Joins California Bank of Commerce as Vice President of Business Development
- Cathy Osborne Joins Accord Financial as Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- FocalPoint Adds Restructuring Banker in New York Office
Wells Fargo Company Names Head of Diverse Segments, Representation and Inclusion
November 3, 2020
Wells Fargo & Co. said Monday that Kleber Santos will be the head of its new diverse segments, representation and inclusion group.
Mr. Santos will join the company on Nov. 9, Wells Fargo said.
He joins the company from Capital One, where he was most recently president of retail and direct banking, Well Fargo said.
At Wells Fargo, Mr. Santos will be responsible "for leading efforts to make the company a place where diversity is reflected at all levels and in every facet of the company's operations, processes, and programs," the company said. "He will be focused on creating a more diverse and inclusive working environment and partnering with Wells Fargo's business leaders to deliver products and services specifically designed to meet the needs of diverse customer segments."
In This Section