- CPS Technologies Corporation Establishes New $2.5 Million Credit Facility
- Rockland Trust Provides Asset Based Credit Facility to Milton’s Distributing Co., Inc.
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Announces Intent to Offer $1.0 Billion Senior Secured Notes Due 2029 by Cheniere Corpus Christi Holdings, LLC
- VMAC Holdings Announces New $5 Million Line of Credit Facility
- CIT Serves as Joint Lead Arranger on $150 Million Credit Facility for Steven Madden Ltd.
Sallyport Commercial Finance Funds Canadian Security Firm with a $4,000,000 Accounts Receivable Line of Credit
October 29, 2020
Source: Sallyport Commercial Finance
Sallyport Commercial Finance opens a $4,000,000 accounts receivable facility to a large Canadian Security Firm. After several lenders reviewed and passed on the business, the company was introduced to Sallyport who took the time to listen and structure a solution that will benefit the business for long term expansion.
“The company was looking for a financing need that supported their projected growth. Understanding their situation, we structured a working capital solution that will help with the fulfillment of new contracts” states Dan Millar, Vice President. “Partnering with one of our trusted equipment lenders, the client now has the funding to confidently secure future business.”
We’re excited to be in a position to support entrepreneurs with financing solutions to help them grow. Structuring an equipment advance and a real estate loan with one of our lending partners will put the business back on track. Securing the Hopes and Dreams of entrepreneurs, it’s what we Do!
In This Section