- Wells Fargo Capital Finance Provides Funding Facility to Laura Ashley
- Virtu Financial, Inc. Commences Marketing of Senior Secured First Lien Term Loan to Redeem Senior Secured Second Notes Due 2022
- Bay Point Advisors Provides $7.5M DIP Loan to Cryptocurrency Mining Facility in Atlanta
- CIT Serves as Sole Lead Arranger on $60 Million Financing for Partners Pharmacy
- Bridge Bank Extends $4MM Senior Debt Facility to Factor 75 LLC
Sterling National Bank Provides $7M of Working Capital to Arrow Security
September 17, 2020
Source: Sterling National Bank
Sterling National Bank's Commercial Services Group provided a credit line increase of senior secured credit facilities now totaling $7,000,000 to Arrow Security. (“Arrow” or the “Company”). The credit facilities will provide working capital to further expand and support the Company’s future projected growth.
Headquartered in Smithtown, NY, for more than 30 years, Arrow offers security solutions to its clients in the New York Tri-State Area, using a combination of highly experienced security staff along with unsurpassed technology.
In This Section